LINCOLNSHIRE, Ill., Feb. 17, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Zebra Technologies Corporation (NASDAQ: ZBRA) today announced that it will host an investor day on Wednesday, February 22, 2012. The event will be held at the Renaissance Chicago Downtown Hotel from 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Presenters at the meeting will include CEO Anders Gustafsson, CFO Mike Smiley, Senior Vice President, Global Sales and Marketing, Mike Terzich, and Senior Vice President, Global Operations, Hugh Gagnier.
For more information about the investor meeting, please contact Diane Williams at 847-793-6731 or firstname.lastname@example.org.A live webcast of the event and slides will be available through Zebra's web site: www.zebra.com or at http://cciav.adobeconnect.com/zebra/. The telephone number for the webcast event is 866-299-9915 (U.S.) or 706-643-8631 (International), and the conference ID is 54787210. Participants are encouraged to dial in 10 minutes early. A replay of the event will be available by calling 855-859-2056 (U.S.) or 404-537-3406 (International) and entering the conference ID 54787210. About Zebra TechnologiesA global leader respected for innovation and reliability, Zebra Technologies Corporation (NASDAQ: ZBRA) provides enabling technologies that allow customers to take smarter actions. Our extensive portfolio of bar code, receipt, card, kiosk and RFID printers and supplies, as well as real-time location solutions give a digital voice to assets, people and transactions that provides greater visibility into mission-critical information. For more information about Zebra's solutions, visit http://www.zebra.com. Contact: Investors: Douglas A. Fox, CFAVice President, Investor Relationsand Treasurer+1 847 793 6735 email@example.com SOURCE Zebra Technologies Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV