eHealth (EHTH) offers Internet-based health insurance agency services for individuals, families and small businesses in the United States, as well as technology licensing and Internet advertising services. This stock is trading up 5.8% at $17.02 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 137,000Average Volume: 108,085 Volume % Change: 110% Shares of EHTH are soaring today after the company reported fourth-quarter EPS of 18 cents per shares, which was 6 cents better than the analyst estimates of 12 cents per share. Revenue for the quarter came in at $43.1 million versus the consensus of $39.04. From a technical perspective, EHTH is gapping up strong today with volume and breaking out above some near-term overhead resistance at $16.50. Market players should now look for a sustained high-volume move and close above $16.50 to signal that this stock wants to trend much higher. It looks like we're going to get that action today, so look for EHTH to close near its daily highs. The next significant overhead resistance level for EHTH is $18.98. To see more stocks rising on unusual volume, check out the Stocks Rising On Unusual Volume portfolio on Stockpickr. -- Written by Roberto Pedone in Winderemere, Fla.
Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV