Cracker Barrel Old Country Store
Cracker Barrel Old Country Store (CBRL) is principally engaged in the operation and development of the Cracker Barrel Old Country Store concept (Cracker Barrel). This stock is trading up 2.2% at $55.40 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 354,000Average Volume: 217,597 Volume % Change: 187% From a technical perspective, CBRL is starting to trigger a solid breakout trade today now that this stock is moving above some near-term overhead resistance at $54.95 on heavy volume. Traders should now watch for CBRL to re-test its next significant overhead resistance levels at $56 to $56.41, in the very near future. I would continue to look for long biased trades in CBRL as long as the stock closes strong and well above $54.95.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV