Web.com (WWWW) is a provider of Internet services and online marketing solutions that enable small businesses to build and maintain an effective online presence. This stock is trading up 7.72% at $14.38 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 654,000Average Volume: 250,558 Volume % Change: 349% Shares of WWWW are ripping higher today after the company swung to a fourth-quarter profit as revenue nearly doubled and as a tax benefit boosted results. From a technical perspective, WWWW is gapping higher today on big volume and breaking out above some past overhead resistance at $12.85 to $13.71. Traders should continue to look for long-biased trades in WWWW as long as it can manage to close above those breakout levels at $12.85 to $13.71 and not far off its daily high of $14.90. If we get that action, look for WWWW to re-test its next significant overhead resistance level at $16.01 in the very near future.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV