PMFG (PMFG) is a provider of custom-engineered systems and products designed to help ensure that the delivery of energy is safe, efficient and clean. PMFG serves the markets for power generation, natural gas infrastructure, refining and petrochemical processing. The stock is trading up 2.77% at $17.05 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 310,000Average Volume: 109,348 Volume % Change: 358% From a technical perspective, PMFG is bouncing modestly today on decent volume following a huge gap down in price from yesterday. That gap down took the stock from around $21 to near $16 on monster volume. Before that gap down, this stock plunged from even higher prices, falling from $27 to $21. PMFG has now reached oversold territory since its current relative strength index (RSI) reading is 30.19. Traders should now look for short-term long-biased trades in PMFG if it can manage to break out above its gap down day high near $18 on big volume. Look for volume that's near or well above 109,348 shares on a move over $18.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV