The clothing retailer is scheduled to report fourth-quarter earnings on Wednesday. Analysts, on average, anticipate earnings of $1.46 a share on revenue of $3.48 billion."We are increasingly compelled by productivity enhancement opportunities and the likelihood of meaningful international expansion," Credit Suisse analysts wrote in a Feb. 2 report. "Our concerns regarding a slowing of comps are becoming more challenging to justify, given outperformance as the company approaches peak productivity. We will look for upcoming comps to provide validation of the view that momentum could persist even as the company exceeds prior peak productivity, particularly at Victoria's Secret." Forward Annual Dividend Yield: 2.2% Rated "B (Buy)" by TheStreet Ratings: The company's third-quarter gross profit margin was basically the same as the prior year. Limited Brands has weak liquidity. Its Quick Ratio is 0.53, which demonstrates a lack of ability to meet its short-term cash needs. In the third quarter, stockholders' net worth decreased 74.54% from the prior year. TheStreet Ratings' price target is $57.11. The stock closed Friday at $46.50 and has risen 15.24% year to date.
Avista The energy company reported on Wednesday fourth-quarter earnings of $24.6 million, or 42 cents a share, down from year-ago earnings of $25.7 million, or 45 cents. Forward Annual Dividend Yield: 4.6% Rated "A- (Buy)" by TheStreet Ratings: The company's third-quarter gross profit margin was basically the same as the prior year. Avista has very weak liquidity. Its Quick Ratio is 0.40, which demonstrates a lack of ability to meet its short-term cash needs. In the third quarter, stockholders' net worth increased 5.82% from the previous year. TheStreet Ratings' price target is $30.17. The stock closed Friday at $25.59 and has fallen slightly year to date.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV