Enduro Royalty Trust (NYSE: NDRO) announced today a cash distribution to the holders of its units of beneficial interest of $0.142435 per unit, payable on March 14, 2012, to unitholders of record on February 29, 2012. The distribution primarily represents oil production during the month of November 2011 and natural gas production during October 2011, and includes the proceeds from the settlement of applicable hedge contracts.
The following table displays underlying oil and natural gas sales volumes and average prices attributable to the current month and prior month distributions.
|Underlying Sales Volumes||Average Price|
|Oil||Natural Gas||Oil||Natural Gas|
|(Bbls)||(Mcf)||(per Bbl)||(per Mcf)|
Capital expenditures included in the net profits calculation during the period were approximately $1.9 million.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV