Obama Raises $29M While GOP Hits Trail
Super PACs that support the Republican candidate are likely to infuse an unprecedented amount of cash into the presidential race. The Supreme Court's Citizens United v. Federal Election Commission decision set a precedent that could encourage staggering cash-flow into the presidential election. This prediction seemed more plausible when Obama's campaign pivoted from its long-standing opposition of special-interest spending and
Obama will continue his West Coast fundraising drive to further bolster his resources as Republicans continue to burn cash in a heated primary race -- Obama faced that same scenario in 2008 and still managed to raise the most money in presidential election history.
-- Written by Joe Deaux in New York.
>Contact by Email.>Follow Joe Deaux on Twitter. Subscribe on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV