BEIJING, Feb. 17, 2012 /PRNewswire-Asia/ – Phoenix New Media Limited (NYSE: FENG), a leading new media company in China ("Phoenix New Media", "PNM" or the "Company"), today announced its Chief Operating Officer Mr. Ya Li will present at the following conferences:
- The Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB) Annual Leadership Meeting "Ecosystem 2.0: Beyond Time and Space", to be held February 26 – 28, 2012 at the Fontainebleau in Miami Beach, Florida. As one of the three key speakers from China's interactive media and marketing industry, Mr. Ya Li is currently scheduled to present at an exclusive session titled "A Global Focus: Innovation in the Chinese Media Ecosystem" at 4:45 – 5:45 pm ET on Monday, February 27.
- Deutsche Bank's 2012 Media & Telecom Conference, to be held February 27 – 29, 2012 at the Breakers Hotel in Palm Beach, Florida. Mr. Ya Li is currently scheduled to present at 11:40 am – 12:15 pm ET on Wednesday, February 29 and to meet with analysts and institutional investors during the conference.
For additional information, please contact your respective institutional sales representative.
About Phoenix New Media Limited
Phoenix New Media Limited (NYSE: FENG) is the leading new media company providing premium content on an integrated platform across Internet, mobile and TV channels in China. Having originated from a leading global Chinese language TV network based in Hong Kong, Phoenix TV, PNM enables consumers to access professional news and other quality information and share user-generated content on the Internet and through their mobile devices. PNM's platform includes its ifeng.com channel, consisting of its ifeng.com website, its video channel, comprised of its dedicated video vertical and video services and applications, and its mobile channel, including its mobile Internet website and mobile Internet and value-added services ("MIVAS").For investor and media inquiries please contact: Phoenix New Media Limited Matthew ZhaoTel: +86 (10) 8445-8883Email: firstname.lastname@example.org ICR, Inc. Jeremy PeruskiTel: +1 (646) 405-4883Email: Jeremy.email@example.com SOURCE Phoenix New Media Limited
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV