WALL TOWNSHIP, N.J., Feb. 17, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Coates International, Ltd. (OTCBB: COTE) – Coates International, Ltd. (the "Company") is pleased to report that effective February 13, 2012, it engaged the investors relations firm of ATG, Inc.
The Company entered into a non-exclusive Investor Relations Services Agreement (the "Agreement") with ATG Inc. ("ATG"), a firm that specializes in assisting public companies to improve investor relations. The primary objective of these services will be to increase awareness about the Company and its business plan in the investor and business community.
The term of the Agreement is for six months and may be canceled by either party for any reason upon 30 days' prior notice. Pursuant to the Agreement, ATG will assist the Company, as requested, by providing various services including, but not limited to:
- Dissemination of news about the Company to a targeted audience in the investor and business community.
- Distribution of news about the Company to market makers, financial media, selected internet stock pages/threads and the OTC analyst community.
- Dissemination of newsworthy items and press releases to known contacts at selected newspapers, magazines.
- Assistance with strategic planning and promotional marketing.
- Introductions to criteria-specific Broker-Dealers and Market Makers.
As compensation for its services, the Company shall pay ATG $50,000 per month.Management stated: We are very pleased to be entering into this new business relationship and anticipate increased interest in our Company and improved liquidity for our current and future shareholders. This press release contains forward-looking statements that are made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Please see our filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. Our public filings with the SEC may be viewed and printed on the website maintained by the SEC at http://www.sec.gov. THE COATES OFFICIAL NEWS WEBSITE www.coatesengine.com SOURCE Coates International, Ltd.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV