Daegis, (NASDAQ: DAEG) a leading provider of eDiscovery solutions, today announced that it will report fiscal 2012 third quarter financial results, ended Jan. 31, 2012, on Thursday, March 8, 2012, after the market closes. The Company will host a conference call and webcast at 2:00 p.m. PT / 5:00 p.m. ET.
|What:||Daegis Fiscal 2012 Third Quarter Financial Results|
|When:||Thursday, March 8, 2012 at 2:00 p.m. PT (5:00 p.m. ET)|
|Dial In Number:||1-888-846-5003 (US and Canada)|
|Webcast:||To access the live webcast, please visit the investor relations section at www.daegis.com.|
|Call Replay:||A replay of the call will be available approximately one hour following the end of the call through 11:59 p.m. ET on Friday, March 16, 2012.|
|Replay Numbers:||800-406-7325 (US and Canada)|
|Replay passcode: 4515355#|
Daegis delivers eDiscovery and information management solutions. The
Daegis eDiscovery Platform serves corporate counsel and law firm clients
by combining technology and services to deliver the industry’s most
complete solution. Daegis also provides managed document review services
with predictable pricing to contain costs and promote efficiency in a
defensible manner. For additional information, visit
or follow us via our
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV