D.R. Horton, Inc. (NYSE:DHI), America’s Builder, today announced that its DHI Mortgage subsidiary experienced a software security breach by unknown external sources in its Internet Loan Prequalification System. Upon identifying the security breach, DHI Mortgage took immediate steps to remedy the breach by isolating the affected server, purging certain affected files and modifying our electronic security measures to address the specific issue. We are in the process of notifying affected customers that their personal data may have been compromised. We regret the inconvenience to our customers, and encourage them to follow the precautionary actions outlined in the email or letter that they receive.
D.R. Horton, Inc., America’s Builder, is the largest homebuilder in the United States, based on its 17,176 homes closed in the twelve-month period ended December 31, 2011. Founded in 1978 in Fort Worth, Texas, D.R. Horton has operations in 73 markets in 25 states in the East, Midwest, Southeast, South Central, Southwest and West regions of the United States. The Company is engaged in the construction and sale of high quality homes with sales prices ranging from $90,000 to over $600,000. D.R. Horton also provides mortgage financing and title services for homebuyers through its mortgage and title subsidiaries.
WEBSITE ADDRESS: www.drhorton.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV