Please replace the release dated Feb. 16, 2012 with the following corrected version due to multiple revisions.
The corrected release reads:
P&G TO WEBCAST PRESENTATION FROM THE CONSUMER ANALYST GROUP OF NEW YORK CONFERENCE 2012
Bob McDonald, Chairman of the Board, President and Chief Executive Officer of The Procter & Gamble Company (NYSE:PG) and Jon Moeller, the Company’s Chief Financial Officer will be featured speakers at the Consumer Analyst Group of New York Conference in Boca Raton, Florida on Thursday, February 23, 2012 at 12:30 P.M. ET.Media and investors may access the live audio webcast at www.pg.com/investing, beginning at 12:30 P.M. ET. The webcast will also be available for replay. About Procter & Gamble P&G touches and improves the lives of about 4.4 billion people around the world with its portfolio of trusted, quality brands. The Company's leadership brands include Pampers®, Tide®, Ariel®, Always®, Whisper®, Pantene®, Mach3®, Bounty®, Dawn®, Fairy®, Gain®, Pringles®, Charmin®, Downy®, Lenor®, Iams®, Crest®, Oral-B®, Duracell®, Olay®, Head & Shoulders®, Wella®, Gillette®, Braun®, Fusion®, Ace®, Febreze®, and Ambi Pur®. With operations in about 80 countries, P&G brands are available in more than 180 countries worldwide. Please visit http://www.pg.com for the latest news and in-depth information about P&G and its brands.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV