- Sales of custom folding cartons were up 17.7% to $10.3 million in the 2011 fourth quarter from $8.7 million in the prior year fourth quarter, mainly due to business from one new customer, increased sales to two relatively new customers and increased waste sales.
- Stock packaging sales increased 4.9%, or $0.2 million, to $3.5 million in the fourth quarter, primarily due to improved market conditions.
- Personalized print sales were $660,000 in the fourth quarter of 2011, up slightly from $621,000 in the fourth quarter of 2010.
MOD-PAC CORP. Reports 43% Increase In Net Income On 15% Revenue Growth In 2011
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.