DALLAS, Feb. 16, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Cambium Learning Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: ABCD,the "Company"), a leading educational company focused primarily on serving the needs of at-risk and special student populations, today announced it will hold a conference call to discuss 2011 financial results on Thursday, March 8, 2012, at 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time. The call will be based on unaudited results through December 31, 2011.
To listen to the Company's upcoming conference call, please dial (800) 860-2442 and reference "Cambium Learning" at 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time on Thursday, March 8, 2012. The call will be recorded and archived until Thursday, April 12, 2012, and can be replayed by calling (877) 344-7529 and entering ID#10010343. The conference call will also be Webcast and available on the Company's Website at http://cambiumlearning.investorroom.com/events.
About Cambium Learning Group, Inc.Cambium Learning Group (Nasdaq: ABCD) is the leading educational company focused primarily on serving the needs of at-risk and special student populations. The company operates three core divisions: Voyager, which provides comprehensive interventions; Sopris, which is known for supplemental solutions; and Cambium Learning Technologies, which comprises IntelliTools®, Kurzweil Educational Systems®, Learning A–Z, and ExploreLearning. Cambium Learning Group is committed to providing research-based solutions that help educators raise the achievement levels of preK–12 students as well as adult learning communities. Investor Contact: Chris ClevelandCambium Learning Group, Inc.214.932.9474 firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE Cambium Learning Group, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV