- Celebrated 20 years as a global leader in virtual meetings;
- Launched iMeet, our secure, cloud-based video conferencing solution that enables up to 15 people to meet face-to-face online – anytime, anywhere – from their desktop, tablet or mobile device;
- Launched GlobalMeet, which integrates web conferencing and audio conferencing into one complete solution for simple, cost-effective meetings;
- Earned multiple awards and accolades for our product innovation, including:
- iMeet won the 2011 People’s Choice Stevie Award for best new computer service;
- iMeet was named Best New Product by Best in Biz awards;
- PGi was named Frost & Sullivan’s 2011 Product Strategy of the Year Award winner; and
- PGi moved into the Visionaries quadrant of the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Web Conferencing based on our innovation with iMeet and GlobalMeet.
- Exited the year with our new virtual meeting products generating an annual revenue run-rate of nearly $11 million;
- Amended our bank credit facility with increased capacity, an extended term and lower pricing;
- Reported our highest revenue growth in three years, with net revenues increasing more than 7% as compared to 2010;
- Reported our highest earnings growth in three years, with non-GAAP diluted EPS from continuing operations increasing nearly 22% as compared to 2010;
- Established a new open market share repurchase program for up to five million shares of our common stock; and
- Repurchased nearly three million shares of common stock in the open market under our prior and current share repurchase plans.
PGi Reports Fourth Quarter And Fiscal Year 2011 Results: Q4 Revenues Grew 9% To $118.7M, Non-GAAP Diluted EPS From Continuing Operations $0.18*
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.