- Net sales of $1,381.4 million compared to $1,321.4 million, an increase of 4.5%. Excluding favorable foreign currency fluctuations of $17.0 million, 2011 net sales increased by 3.3%.
- Operating income of $203.3 million compared to $199.8 million.
- Income from continuing operations before income taxes was $89.6 million compared to $79.8 million.
- Net income of $53.4 million, or $1.02 per diluted share, compared to $327.3 million, or $6.26 per diluted share. Net income included a non-cash tax benefit of $16.9 million and $260.6 million in 2011 and 2010, respectively, associated with a reduction in the Company’s deferred tax valuation allowances, which reduction had no impact on the Company’s cash flow or liquidity. Net income and income from continuing operations before income taxes included before-tax charges of $11.2 million and $9.7 million in 2011 and 2010, respectively, related to refinancing of the Company’s credit facilities.
- Adjusted EBITDA a of $266.0 million compared to $260.4 million.
- Net cash provided by operating activities of $88.0 million compared to $97.2 million; free cash flow b of $74.4 million compared to $82.3 million.
Revlon Reports 2011 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.