NEW YORK, Feb. 16, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Scientific Games Corporation (NASDAQ: SGMS) announced today that it will release its financial results for the fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 2011 after the market close on Tuesday, February 28, 2012. The Company will host a conference call at 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time which will include management's discussion of these results and an opportunity to ask questions.
In addition to the press release, a presentation summarizing the results will also be provided in the Investor Information section on the Company's website prior to the conference call.
Tuesday, February 28, 2012 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time
Dial-in numbers: U.S. and Canada: (866) 804-6924International: (857) 350-1670Conference ID: 92521753Webcast:To access the live webcast of the call and accompanying presentation summarizing the results, please visit the Company's website at www.scientificgames.com and click on the webcast link under the investor information section. A replay of the webcast and accompanying presentation will be archived on the Company's website. About Scientific GamesScientific Games Corporation is a global leader in providing customized, end-to-end gaming solutions to lottery and gaming organizations worldwide. Scientific Games' integrated array of products and services includes instant lottery games, lottery gaming systems, terminals and services, and internet applications, as well as server-based interactive gaming machines and associated gaming control systems. For more information, please visit our website at www.scientificgames.com. Company Contact: Cindi Buckwalter, Investor Relations(212) 754-2233 SOURCE Scientific Games Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV