LINCOLN, Neb., Feb. 16, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Nelnet, Inc. (NYSE: NNI) today announced it will release earnings for the fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 2011, after the close of the New York Stock Exchange on Tuesday, February 28, 2012. Upon release, additional earnings information will be available at www.nelnetinvestors.com.
Board of Directors approves dividend
The Nelnet Board of Directors declared a first quarter cash dividend on the company's outstanding shares of Class A common stock and Class B common stock of $0.10 per share. The dividend will be paid on March 15, 2012, to shareholders of record at the close of business on March 1, 2012. Nelnet currently has 35.6 million shares of Class A common stock and 11.5 million shares of Class B common stock outstanding.
For more than 30 years, Nelnet has been helping families plan, prepare, and pay for their education. Additional information is available at www.nelnet.com.(code #: nnif) SOURCE Nelnet, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV