1. Direxion All Cap Insider Sentiment Shares (KNOW) seeks investment results that track the Sabrient Multi-Cap Insider/Analyst Quant-Weighted Index. The index is composed of 100 stocks selected from S&P 1500 using quantitative methodology. The S&P 1500 is composed of stocks representing all capitalization segment of the US equity market. To be selected for inclusion in the index, the stocks should demonstrate positive sentiment through holdings by insiders with knowledge of a company's financials and business prospects, including top management, directors, large institutional holders, and the Wall Street research analysts who follow the company.
For additional Investment Research check out our Ratings Research Center.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts