1. Direxion All Cap Insider Sentiment Shares (KNOW) seeks investment results that track the Sabrient Multi-Cap Insider/Analyst Quant-Weighted Index. The index is composed of 100 stocks selected from S&P 1500 using quantitative methodology. The S&P 1500 is composed of stocks representing all capitalization segment of the US equity market. To be selected for inclusion in the index, the stocks should demonstrate positive sentiment through holdings by insiders with knowledge of a company's financials and business prospects, including top management, directors, large institutional holders, and the Wall Street research analysts who follow the company.
For additional Investment Research check out our Ratings Research Center.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV