3. Global X NASDAQ 500 ETF (QQQV) seeks to provide investment results that correspond generally to the price and yield performances of the NASDAQ 500 Index. The Index measures the performance of 500 of the largest domestic and international non-financial securities listed on the Nasdaq Stock Market based on market capitalization. Top U.S. traded holdings include Apple Inc (AAPL), Microsoft Corp (MSFT), Google Inc (GOOG), Oracle Corp (ORCL), and Intel Corp (INTC).
In January, the fund gained 7.6%. The expense ratio is 0.48%.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV