6. SPDR Barclays Capital Investment Grade Floating Rate ETF (FLRN) seeks to provide investment results that, before expenses, correspond generally to the price and yield performance of an index that tracks the market for US dollar-denominated, investment grade floating rate notes with maturities greater than or equal to one month and less than five years.
In January, the fund gained 0.6%. The expense ratio is scheduled to be 0.15%.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts