8 Apps to Perk Up Your Android's Wi-Fi
Wi-Fi on/off button
When you need Wi-Fi working stat, there are thousands of widgets available to place an on/off switch on your phone's screen. But if you're searching for one anyway, you might as well get one loaded with details, like the Wi-Fi Manager.
It supplies different-sized widgets for your phone's screen. The largest widget shows which Wi-Fi network the phone is using and the speed and the quality of the connection.
You choose whether you want quality shown as an image,% or dBm's (decibels). And then, of course, just tap it once to turn Wi-Fi on or off.Wi-Fi Manager (free).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV