8 Apps to Perk Up Your Android's Wi-Fi
Wi-Fi is one of the biggest power hogs on your phone so it's best to turn it off when not in use. But who can remember to do that?
One of the simplest Wi-Fi power-saving apps out there is Wi-Fi Power Saver, which turns off Wi-Fi when no network is detected. You don't even have to configure it unless you want to.
For more options, the GreenPower Premium app uses location to automatically turn on Wi-Fi when in a designated hotspot, and then turn it off when not in range. It also manages Bluetooth.Wi-Fi Power Saver (free). Green Power Premium (99 cents).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV