8 Apps to Perk Up Your Android's Wi-Fi
Keep Wi-Fi on
If having Wi-Fi on all the time is a must because, say, you're downloading a 2-hour movie, you can either keep checking your phone to make sure Wi-Fi is still on or install the Wi-Fi Keep Alive app.
As its name promises, the app keeps Wi-Fi on when the phone is "asleep" or plugged in. You, of course, must turn Wi-Fi on initially and when done, turn it off.
Wi-Fi Keep Alive (free).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV