Platinum Group Metals
Platinum Group Metals (PLG) is engaged in the acquisition, exploration and development of Platinum properties with interests in the western and northern limbs of the Bushveld Complex in South Africa and in Ontario, Canada. This stock is trading up 10.9% to $1.52 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $1.32-$1.5452-Week Range: $0.83-$2.62 Volume: 457,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 191,956 From a technical perspective, PLG is starting to challenge a big breakout today now that this stock is trading within range of overhead resistance levels at $1.52 to $1.56 with big volume. Those resistance levels date back to 2011, so a sustained high-volume move and close above them, should be considered very bullish. If we get that action today or soon, then look for PLG to trend back toward $1.80 to $2 or possibly much higher in the near future. To see more stocks under-$10 that are making notable moves higher today, check out the Stocks Under-$10 Moving Higher portfolio on Stockpickr. -- Written by Roberto Pedone in Winderemere, Fla.
Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV