Celsion (CLSN) is an oncology drug development company focused on the development of therapeutics for those suffering with difficult to treat forms of cancer. This stock is trading up 9.4% at $2.9 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $2.04-$2.2052-Week Range: $1.64-$4.37 Volume: 708,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 429,311 Shares of CLSN are soaring today after Brean Murray initiated coverage on the stock with a buy and a $7 a share price target. From a technical perspective, CLSN is gapping higher today on monster volume. If you take a look at CLSN's chart, you'll see that a number of recent up days have registered massive volume. That's bullish technical behavior, and now the stock is approaching some key breakout levels. Traders should continue to look for long biased trades in CLSN if it can manage to take out some near-term overhead resistance at $2.34 to $2.37 with volume. I also featured Celsion earlier this month in "5 Stocks Setting Up to Break Out."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV