Versar, Inc. (NYSE Amex: VSR) announced it has been awarded a new contract by the United States Army Corps of Engineers for ongoing Personal Services and Support work in Iraq. The contract has a first year ceiling not to exceed $4.5 million and an option year with an additional ceiling of $4.4 million. Total contract capacity is $8.9 million. The initial period of performance runs through February 6, 2013 and actual contract services will be ordered through individual task orders. Versar has been supporting the United States Department of Defense reconstruction efforts in Iraq since 2004.
Jeff Wagonhurst, President of Versar, said, “We are privileged to continue our Personal Services support to the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers in the reconstruction efforts and capacity development in Iraq. The new contract award affirms our commitment to provide the highest quality, secure professional services for this valued client.”
VERSAR, INC., headquartered in Springfield, VA, is a publicly traded global project management company providing sustainable value oriented solutions to government and commercial clients in the construction management, environmental services, munitions response, and telecommunication and technology integration market areas.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV