NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- The markets rallied Thursday on encouraging economic data.
The Dow Jones Industrial Average soared 123.13, or 0.96%, to 12,904.08. The S&P gained 44.07, or 1.10%, to 1358.04. The Nasdaq added 44.02, or 1.51% to 2959.85.
The trading panel on CNBC's "Fast Money" TV show were divided on their opinions on where the markets are heading after today's rally.
Steve Grasso said the S&P, which has had trouble breaking 1356, looks poised to go above 1400. He said the key technical points to watch for will be 1370 on the way up and 1333 on the way down.For a breakout of some stocks from a recent "Fast Money" TV show, check out Dan Fitzpatrick's "3 Stocks I Saw on TV."
3 Stocks I Saw on TV
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV