To see the full "Mad Money" Recap, please click here.
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say about some of the stocks that callers offered up during the "Mad Money Lightning Round" Thursday evening.
MarkWest Energy Partners (MWE): "It could go further but I suspect it could stall out a bit. Hold onto it."
Nike (NKE): "I've been liking that stock ever since they boosted the dividend and it's not done going higher."Solar Capital (SLRC): "Good yield. Consistent. That yield is safe and that's all that matters." HCA Holdings (HCA): "HCA is not getting any credit since they levered up the glance sheet. I don't like that. I think it goes down." Hess (HES): "I'm disappointed in Hess. I'm going to say don't buy. I'd rather see you in EOG Resources (EOG)." Caribou Coffee (CBOU): "That's an up stock. I prefer Starbucks (SBUX), which is a hugely valuable growth stock." Kodiak Oil & Gas (KOG): "That stock I like. Let's not forget Continental Resources (CLR) and EOG Resources (EOG)." Xerox (XRX): "No. Not for me. I'd recommend a whole slew of technology like Texas Instruments (TXN) or Intel (INTC) which are better." JDS Uniphase (JDSU): "Right now I'm not really into JDS Uniphase. I'm not going to endorse it right now." --Written by Scott Rutt in Washington, D.C. To contact the writer of this article, click here: Scott Rutt. Follow TheStreet on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook. To submit a news tip, send an email to: email@example.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV