HOUSTON, Feb. 16, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Sanchez Energy Corporation (NYSE: SN) today announced that it will participate at EnerCom's The Oil & Services Conference™ 10, which will be held February 21 – 23, 2012 in San Francisco, California.
Sanchez's investment presentation will be webcast live on Tuesday, February 21st at 10:05 a.m. Pacific Time ( 1:05 p.m. Eastern Time). Listeners may access the webcast by the following URL link http://www.investorcalendar.com/CEPage.asp?ID=167400.
Sanchez Energy Corporation is a pure-play independent exploration and production company focusing on oil production by operating 92,000 net acres within the volatile and black oil windows of the Eagle Ford Trend in Texas.
Company contact: Michael G. LongSenior Vice President and Chief Financial OfficerSanchez Energy Corporation(713) 783-8000SOURCE Sanchez Energy Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV