Satcon To Announce Fourth Quarter And Full Year 2011 Financial Results On Thursday, March 1
Satcon Technology Corporation® (NASDAQ CM: SATC), a leading provider of utility-grade power conversion solutions for the renewable energy market, plans to announce its financial results for the fourth quarter and full year 2011 after the market closes on Thursday, March 1, 2012. In conjunction with the announcement, management will host a conference call that day at 5:00 p.m. ET.
To participate in the conference call, please dial (877) 407-8289 (U.S. and Canada) or (201) 689-8341 (International). The call will also be available as a live and archived audio webcast on the “Investor Relations” section of Satcon’s website at http://investor.satcon.com.
Satcon Technology Corporation is a leading provider of utility-grade power conversion solutions for the renewable energy market, enabling the industry's most advanced, reliable, and proven clean energy alternatives. For more than 10 years, Satcon has designed and delivered advanced power conversion products that enable large-scale producers of renewable energy to convert the clean energy they produce into grid-connected efficient and reliable power. To learn more about Satcon, please visit www.Satcon.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV