- Total revenues in the three months ended December 31, 2011 decreased slightly to RMB30.84 million ( $4.85 million) from RMB32.18 million in the three months ended December 31, 2010. New business, much of it from existing clients, factored heavily in reducing declines in revenues. Total revenues in the six months ended December 31, 2011 decreased more significantly to RMB35.79 million ( $5.62 million) from RMB53.98 million in the six months ended December 31, 2010, due largely to the deconsolidation of one variable interest entity ("VIE") in 2010.
- Net income attributable to ordinary shareholders for the second quarter of fiscal year 2012 was RMB1.40 million ( $219 thousand), compared to a net loss attributable to ordinary shareholders of RMB20.68 million in the same quarter last year. Net loss attributable to ordinary shareholders improved from RMB19.83 million for the six month period ended December 31, 2010 to RMB2.01 million ( $316 thousand) for the six month period ended December 31, 2011.
- Adjusted EBITDA was RMB2.16 million ( $339 thousand) for the three months ended December 31, 2011, up 121.41% compared to RMB(10.08 million) in the same quarter last year. Adjusted EBITDA was RMB(643 thousand) ( $(101 thousand)) for the six months ended December 31, 2011, an improvement of 91.35% compared to RMB(7.44 million) in the same period last year.
- Diluted net income (loss) per share was RMB0.35( $0.06) and RMB(0.51) ( $(0.08)), respectively, for the three and six months ended December 31, 2011, compared to diluted net loss per share of RMB5.23 and RMB5.02 for respective periods ended December 31, 2010.
Recon Reports Second Quarter 2012 Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.