Obama's Most Promising Re-Election News
NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- Barack Obama received promising re-election news Thursday, but you may have missed it if you only track monthly jobs reports.
"If this trend continues, one would have to believe, given previous relationships, that the monthly employment report will begin printing 200K plus job additions on a regular basis," Dan Greenhaug, BTIG chief global strategist, wrote in a note.Should that prediction ring true, Obama could expect to see unemployment drop below 8% -- a threshold highlighted often by his potential Republican opponents. "I'm in this race because I believe that America can be turned around, that we don't have to accept unemployment over 8 percent," Mitt Romney said last Friday in a statement. The unemployment number is
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV