CAMBRIDGE, Mass., Feb. 16, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Idenix Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: IDIX) announced today that it will report its financial results for the fourth quarter and year end 2011 on Thursday, February 23, 2012 after the U.S. financial markets close.
Idenix management will host a conference call at 4:30 p.m. ET on Thursday, February 23, 2012 to discuss the company's financial results for the fourth quarter and year end 2011 and provide an update on the company's development programs.
To access the call please dial (877) 640-9809 U.S./ Canada or (914) 495-8528 International and enter passcode 48802750 or to listen to a live webcast go to "Calendar of Events" in the Idenix Investor Center at www.idenix.com. A replay of the call will also be available from February 23, 2012, 6:30 p.m. ET until March 8, 2012, 11:59 p.m. ET. To access the replay, please dial (855) 859-2056 U.S./ Canada or (404) 537-3406 International and enter passcode 48802750. An archived webcast will also be available for two weeks after the call on the Idenix website.
About IdenixIdenix Pharmaceuticals, Inc., headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, is a biopharmaceutical company engaged in the discovery and development of drugs for the treatment of human viral diseases. Idenix's current focus is on the treatment of patients with hepatitis C infection. For further information about Idenix, please refer to http://www.idenix.com. Idenix Pharmaceuticals Contacts: Kelly Barry (617) 995-9033 (media) Teri Dahlman (617) 995-9807 (investors)
SOURCE Idenix Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV