- The additional 3.3 million common shares issued in connection with the follow-on stock offering in March 2011. The dilution on GAAP and non-GAAP earnings from the additional shares outstanding on the 2011 fourth quarter and full year’s earnings was approximately $0.05 per share and $0.16 per share, respectively.
- The results of operations from the acquisition of Midwave Corporation, which was completed on October 3, 2011. Excluding Midwave, revenues for the fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 2011, would have increased approximately 12% and 25%, respectively compared to the prior year periods. The acquisition had no impact on GAAP or non-GAAP earnings in the fourth quarter of 2011.
- For the fourth quarter GAAP results, the benefit of the receipt of a $553,000, or approximately $0.02 per share early termination payment relating to the earn-out under the October 2009 purchase agreement with Cross Telecom. Under the terms of the purchase agreement, Cross was required to expend $600,000 with Datalink for goods and services for the period October 2011 through September 2012. Cross elected to terminate the commitment with a lump sum buy-out payment in October 2011. The benefit from this payment is not included in Non-GAAP earnings for the fourth quarter of 2011.
Datalink Reports 2011 Fourth Quarter And Year End Operating Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.