On Assignment Inc. Stock Upgraded (ASGN)
- The revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 12.2%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 33.5%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- Powered by its strong earnings growth of 152.63% and other important driving factors, this stock has surged by 52.22% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. Regarding the stock's future course, although almost any stock can fall in a broad market decline, ASGN should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed a very nice gain in the past year.
- ON ASSIGNMENT INC reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, ON ASSIGNMENT INC turned its bottom line around by earning $0.65 versus -$0.27 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($0.73 versus $0.65).
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $8.37 million or 29.52% when compared to the same quarter last year. The firm also exceeded the industry average cash flow growth rate of -17.75%.
-- Written by a member of TheStreet RatingsStaff
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.