Mack-Cali Realty Corp Stock Upgraded (CLI)
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) industry. The net income increased by 127.2% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $7.13 million to $16.19 million.
- Net operating cash flow has slightly increased to $81.46 million or 3.00% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, MACK-CALI REALTY CORP has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -56.48%.
- MACK-CALI REALTY CORP reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past year. However, we anticipate underperformance relative to this pattern in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, MACK-CALI REALTY CORP increased its bottom line by earning $0.81 versus $0.62 in the prior year. For the next year, the market is expecting a contraction of 17.3% in earnings ($0.67 versus $0.81).
- CLI, with its decline in revenue, underperformed when compared the industry average of 16.9%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly dropped by 7.0%. The declining revenue has not hurt the company's bottom line, with increasing earnings per share.
-- Written by a member of TheStreet RatingsStaff
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts