Mack-Cali Realty Corp Stock Upgraded (CLI)
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) industry. The net income increased by 127.2% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $7.13 million to $16.19 million.
- Net operating cash flow has slightly increased to $81.46 million or 3.00% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, MACK-CALI REALTY CORP has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -56.48%.
- MACK-CALI REALTY CORP reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past year. However, we anticipate underperformance relative to this pattern in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, MACK-CALI REALTY CORP increased its bottom line by earning $0.81 versus $0.62 in the prior year. For the next year, the market is expecting a contraction of 17.3% in earnings ($0.67 versus $0.81).
- CLI, with its decline in revenue, underperformed when compared the industry average of 16.9%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly dropped by 7.0%. The declining revenue has not hurt the company's bottom line, with increasing earnings per share.
-- Written by a member of TheStreet RatingsStaff
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.