Technip’s Fourth Quarter And Full Year 2011 Results
Technip (Paris:TEC) (ISIN:FR0000131708):
On February 14, 2012, Technip’s Board of Directors approved the audited full year 2011 consolidated accounts.
€ million(Except Diluted Earnings perShare & Dividend per Share)
|FY 10||FY 11||
Change ex. FX Impact
|4Q 10||4Q 11||
Change ex. FX Impact
Operating Income From Recurring Activities
|Diluted Earnings per Share 4 (€)||3.81||4.41||15.6%||1.00||1.28||28.0%|
|Dividend per Share 5 (€)||1.45||1.58||9.0%|
Thierry Pilenko, Chairman and CEO, commented: “2011 was a year of significant achievement for Technip. We confirmed our growth potential, increasing our backlog by over €1.1 billion, launched key new capex projects and completed three strategic acquisitions, including Global Industries in December. We delivered strong profitability, beyond our initial expectations, with a record net profit of €507 million.In Onshore/Offshore, we are building on a successful strategy of securing early involvement in projects with strong partners to grow and diversify our project portfolio. In Subsea, we capitalized on our technology leadership and worldwide footprint to build a record backlog of over €4 billion, comprised of a mix of project types and sizes.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV