More importantly, over the past 12 months, the average selling price of individual names has more than doubled.
We are again pleased with the results from our new expiry steam partner who continues to make bulk purchases at a healthy rate.
During the quarter, we migrated the majority of our owned and operated domain portfolio to the platform of a new parking partner. The positive results here contributed to flat parking revenue, which as I have noted in the past, has been in a long-term period of decline.
Our retail services offering, Hover, had another strong quarter, with revenue up 22% compared to Q4 of 2010. And I will again note the underlying performance of Hover continues to masked with the deferral of revenue.New transactions, which include new domains, transfers and email accounts were up 49% year-over-year and 22% sequentially. Hover renewal rates also remain strong during the quarter, and customer satisfaction, as mentioned by net promoter score, continues to increase. Hover continued to see strong momentum with inbound transfers. In fact, transfers in outnumbered transfers out by almost 5 to 1 in the fourth quarter, boosted by our very public support of the open Internet and our stance against SOPA, the content industry legislation that was chased out of congress. As a result, in the late part of Q4 and early part of Q1, we gained significantly more customers than would normally be the case, including a number of high profile clients, like Wikia, run by Wikipedia founder Jimmy Wales. Finally, our closed beta for Ting, our mobile phone offering in the U.S., ran throughout the fourth quarter. We made a number of refinements to our service based on the input of our beta customers, and on February 1 of this year, we formally launched Ting to the public. The initial press coverage and response has been encouraging. Read the rest of this transcript for free on seekingalpha.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV