CIBT Reports Share Buy-Back
About CIBT Education Group:
CIBT Education Group is an education management company focused on the global education market. Listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange and the NYSE Amex, CIBT Group owns and operates a network of business, technical and language colleges as well as having cooperative joint programmes at over 70 locations in 18 countries. Its subsidiaries include Sprott-Shaw Community College (established in 1903), Sprott-Shaw Degree College, CIBT School of Business China, and King George International College. Through these subsidiaries, CIBT Group offers Western and Chinese accredited business and management degrees, and programmes in college preparation, automotive maintenance, information technology, hotel management and tourism, English language training, English teacher certification, and other career/vocational training.
In addition to its wholly-owned subsidiaries, CIBT Group is the exclusive licensee for the American Hotel & Lodging Association Educational Institute (ALHA-EI) in China and the Philippines, and the WyoTech Automotive Institute for China. CIBT also owns Irix Design Group, a leading design and advertising company based in Vancouver, Canada.
ON BEHALF OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS“Toby Chu” Toby ChuVice-Chairman, President & CEO Neither the NYSE Amex nor the Toronto Stock Exchange accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this news release.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV