- ULTRAPAR'S NET SALES REACH R$ 49 BILLION IN 2011
- ULTRAPAR'S EBITDA EXCEEDS R$ 2 BILLION IN 2011, UP 13% OVER 2010
- ULTRAPAR'S NET EARNINGS REACH R$ 855 MILLION IN 2011, UP 12% OVER 2010
- ADDITIONAL DIVIDEND DISTRIBUTION OF R$ 273 MILLION APPROVED, RESULTING IN TOTAL DIVIDENDS OF R$ 525 MILLION IN 2011, CORRESPONDING TO A 61% PAYOUT FOR THE YEAR AND A 23% GROWTH OVER 2010
Ultrapar Announces Its 4Q11 And 2011 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.