Feb. 15, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --The search for the biggest TITANIC fan has launched! Fans of TITANIC can enter for a chance to win a once-in-a-lifetime trip to the World Premiere in
London on March 27th. TITANIC returns to theaters on
April 4 in 2D, Real D 3D and IMAX 3D.
The Titanic prize package includes:
- Two tickets to the World Premiere in London on March 27
- Roundtrip coach airfare from the U.S. or Canada for two
- Three nights hotel stay
- Passes to a "hop-on-hop-off" city tour for two
- Round-trip transfers to/from hotel while in London
- Visit the Titanic Facebook page at http://www.Facebook.com/TitanicMovie to get to the Biggest Fan Contest tab.
- Click "Enter"
- Select a photo to submit either from your Facebook albums or from your desktop.
- Fill out a short form with your contact information as well as a few words about the first time you saw Titanic.
- No Purchase Necessary. Enter by 3/13/12. Open to US and Canadian (excluding Quebec) residents, age 13 and older. See Official Rules for details/restrictions."
, who also directed the breakthrough 3D epic AVATAR, will bring TITANIC to life as audiences have never seen it before, digitally re-mastered and harnessing the innovative technology of StereoD. The re-release of TITANIC also coincides with the 100th anniversary of the Titanic setting sail on
April 10, 1912
. Written, directed and produced by
, TITANIC is the second highest grossing movie of all time. It is one of only three films to have received a record 11 Academy Awards® including Best Picture and Best Director; and launched the careers of stars
Called "A spectacular demonstration of what modern technology can contribute to dramatic storytelling" by Variety upon it's release in 1997, the long in the works 3D conversion was overseen Cameron and his Lightstorm producing partner
who produced the hit movie.
TITANIC returns to theaters for a limited engagement beginning
in 2D, Real D 3D and IMAX 3D.
Learn more about TITANIC in 3D at
About Paramount Pictures Corporation
Paramount Pictures Corporation (PPC), a global producer and distributor of filmed entertainment, is a unit of Viacom (NYSE: VIA, VIA.B), a leading content company with prominent and respected film, television and digital entertainment brands. Paramount controls a collection of some of the most powerful brands in filmed entertainment, including Paramount Pictures, Paramount Animation, Paramount Vantage, Paramount Classics, Insurge Pictures, MTV Films, and Nickelodeon Movies. PPC operations also include Paramount Famous Productions, Paramount Home Media Distribution, Paramount Pictures International, Paramount Licensing Inc., and Paramount Studio Group.