Neenah Paper, Inc. (NYSE: NP) announced today that the Company will be presenting at the Credit Suisse Annual Global Paper & Packaging Conference in New York on Wednesday, February 22, 2012. John O’Donnell, Chief Executive Officer, and Bonnie Lind, Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer, will be speaking at the event.
A copy of the presentation will be available on Neenah Paper’s web site ( www.neenah.com ) under the "Investor Relations" section.
About Neenah Paper, Inc.
Neenah Paper is a leader in premium image and performance-based products, including filtration, specialized substrates used for tapes, labels and other products, and high-end printing papers. Products are marketed under well-known brands such as CLASSIC®, Astrobrights®, ENVIRONMENT®, CRANE®, SUNDANCE®, KIMDURA®, Gessner®, JET-PRO® SofStretch(TM) and varitess®. Neenah Paper is headquartered in Alpharetta, Georgia and sells products in over 70 countries worldwide from manufacturing operations in the United States and Germany. Additional information about Neenah Paper can be found at the company's web site, www.neenah.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV