PLANO, Texas, Feb. 15, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- ViewPoint Financial Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:VPFG), (the "Company") today announced that it plans to release its fourth quarter and full year 2011 results after the close of the market on Tuesday, February 28, 2012. The earnings release, along with the Company's Annual Report on Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2011, will be available on the Company's website, www.viewpointfinancialgroup.com. The Company will also host an investor conference call to review the results on Wednesday, February 29, 2012, at 10 a.m. Central Time. Participants are asked to call (toll-free) 1-877-317-6789 at least five minutes prior to the call. International participants are asked to call 1-412-317-6789 and participants in Canada are asked to call (toll-free) 1-866-605-3852.
The call and corresponding presentation slides will be webcast live on the home page of the Company's website, www.viewpointfinancialgroup.com. An audio replay will be available one hour after the conclusion of the call at 1-877-344-7529, Conference #10001726. This replay, as well as the webcast, will be available until the Company's next quarterly webcast/conference call.
ViewPoint Financial Group, Inc. is the holding company for ViewPoint Bank, N.A. ViewPoint Bank, N.A. operates 25 community bank offices and eight loan production offices. For more information, please visit www.viewpointbank.com or www.viewpointfinancialgroup.com.
SOURCE ViewPoint Financial Group, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV