- 2011 revenue increased 29.2% year-over-year to $330.0 million
- Economic income, a non-GAAP measure, increased 36.2% to $156.7 million in 2011
- Economic net income, a non-GAAP measure, increased 36.2% to $1.08 per adjusted share in 2011
- AUM at December 31, 2011 was $40.2 billion, with 2011 net client inflows of $4.7 billion
- Successfully completed the Company’s initial public offering, raising proceeds of $163.0 million
- Continued to invest in new products and sales/service team commensurate with strategic plans
- Strategically aligned existing capabilities to address clients’ needs for total retirement solutions
Manning & Napier, Inc. Reports Fourth Quarter And Year-End 2011 Earnings Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.