The Board of Directors of Safety Insurance Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:SAFT) today approved a $0.50 per share quarterly cash dividend on its issued and outstanding common stock payable on March 15, 2012 to shareholders of record at the close of business on March 1, 2012.
Safety plans to announce its 2011 annual results on March 8, 2012, with its Annual Report on Form 10-K to be filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission no later than March 15, 2012. Safety also plans to hold its 2012 Annual Meeting of Shareholders in Boston, Massachusetts, on May 23, 2012 at 10:00 a.m.
About Safety: Safety Insurance
Group, Inc. is the parent of Safety Insurance Company, Safety Indemnity
Insurance Company, and Safety Property and Casualty Insurance Company
which are Boston, MA, based writers of property and casualty insurance.
Safety is a leading writer of personal automobile insurance in
Massachusetts. For more information, visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV