- Deferred education revenue, representing committed future revenue, increased by $6.33 million in Q1 of this fiscal year as compared to an increase of $3.40 million for same period last year;
- Profitability increased by over $468,000 in EBITDA and over $222,000 in net income as compared to the same period last year, demonstrating our continued commitment to streamlining and reorganizing operations;
- Cash flow generated from operating activities was $2.08 million for the three months ended November 30, 2011, representing a cash increase of $1.63 million after investing and financing activities for the three months ended November 30, 2011 and a cash and cash equivalents balance of $8.33 million as at November 30, 2011;
- Sprott-Shaw has returned to a high margin business after a year of re-organization with an EBITDA of over $908,000 representing an EBITDA margin of 13.2% compared to an EBITDA of roughly $855,000 and an EBITDA margin of 11.8% from same period last year;
- The KGIC business has demonstrated a higher value than we had originally forecast upon its acquisition, having consistent growth and profitability since it was acquired compared to negative profitability prior to its acquisition;
- The CIBT China business has nearly broken even due to its strategic transformation and new cost efficient business model and is expected to continue to expand margins and grow responsibly via its Global Learning Network.
CIBT Files Q1 2012 Financials In Accordance With IFRS
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.