FMC Technologies (FTI)
Q4 2011 Earnings Call
February 15, 2012 9:00 am ET
ExecutivesBradley Alexander - John T. Gremp - Chairman, Chief Executive Officer and PresidentMaryann T. Seaman - Chief Financial Officer and Vice PresidentRobert L. Potter - Executive Vice President of Energy SystemsAnalystsJoe Hill - Tudor, Pickering, Holt & Co. Securities, Inc., Research DivisionDouglas L. Becker - BofA Merrill Lynch, Research DivisionWilliam Sanchez - Howard Weil Incorporated, Research DivisionJoseph D. Gibney - Capital One Southcoast, Inc., Research DivisionMark S. Urness - Credit Agricole Securities (USA) Inc., Research DivisionRobert Connors - Stifel, Nicolaus & Co., Inc., Research DivisionRobin E. Shoemaker - Citigroup Inc, Research DivisionEdward Muztafago - Societe Generale Cross Asset ResearchBrian Uhlmer - Global Hunter Securities, LLC, Research DivisionRobert MacKenzie - FBR Capital Markets & Co., Research DivisionPresentationOperator
Previous Statements by FTI
» FMC Technologies, Inc. Presents at Bank of America Merrill Lynch 2011 Global Energy Conference, Nov-15-2011 09:00 AM
» FMC Technologies' CEO Discusses Q3 2011 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
» FMC Technologies' CEO Discusses Q2 2011 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV