Comcast (CMCSA) is a provider of video, high-speed Internet and phone services (cable services) to residential and business customers in the U.S. This stock is trading up 5.1% at $28.64 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 25.3 millionAverage Volume: 15.3 million Volume % Change: 139% From a technical perspective, CMCSA is gapping up big today on gigantic volume above some past overhead resistance at $26.89. This move is now pushing the stock into overbought territory since its current relative strength index (RSI) reading is now 80.68. An RSI reading over 70 is considered overbought. That said, overbought can become more overbought, and the stock can still easily march higher. I would continue to look for long-biased trades in CMCSA as long as this stock can continue to trend above $26.89 with strong volume. Comcast shows up on lists of 10 Stocks of Top-Performing Funds in 2012 and Goldman Sachs' Consumer Stock Best Buys for 2012. Follow @stockpickr
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV